In this episode of SaaS Crunch, we learn how Supermetrics have grown its marketing team from 3 to 25 in 3 years. We dive deep into the detail, including questions like:
- What’s different between the marketing director & demand gen director role
- What success metrics do you monitor closely (excluding marketing attributed revenue)
- If you had 100K more a month, how would you allocate it?
- If you only have 5K PM to spend, would your answer be different?
- What’s something everybody in your industry should stop or start doing?
- What should someone do in the first month of their SaaS marketing manager role?
- What are your / your team’s biggest blockers to success?
- What ideas/strategies have you seen success from which seemed unlikely?
- What advice would you give to someone getting started in B2B / SaaS marketing?